Nintendo 64 RGB V2.0
Please note: This is an advanced mod that requires soldering skills.
The Nintendo 64 RGB V2.0 board by borti4938 is a great mod kit that enables high quality and clear RGB output for your Nintendo 64, for a reasonable price tag.
Our implementation features the latest Altera CPLD (MAX V 5M570ZT100C5N).
- Altera MAX V CPLD
- ADV 7125 Video DAC
- Detection of 240p/288p vs. 480i/576i together with detection of NTSC vs. PAL mode
- Heuristic de-blur function, De-blur in 240p/288p (horizontal resolution decreased from 640 to 320 pixels)
- 15-bit colour mode
- IGR features:
- Reset the console from the controller
- Full control of de-blur and 15bit mode through the controller
- Slow Slew Rate
- JTAG port for easy firmware updates
Compatible with all N64 models NTSC or PAL
This board is designed by borti4938.
Note: Due to the fragile nature and sensitivity of electronic components, we are unable to accept returns if the kit has been opened.