JAG2SNES - Atari Jaguar AV to SNES Multi-Out Adapter
- Humble Bazooka
Humble Bazooka's Jag2SNES allows you to use Super Nintendo AV cables with your Atari Jaguar. This provides a more common and readily available solution for connecting your Atari Jaguar to a CRT or HDTV*. The Jag2SNES works great with HD Retrovision cables and upscalers like the RetroTINK 5x and OSSC. The Jag2SNES helps you get the best picture quality from your Atari Jaguar.
- Two color shell design
- Shell designed to securely connect to the AV port of the Atari Jaguar like OEM cables.
- Supports Super Nintendo AV cables including Composite, S-Video, RGB SCART, and HD Retrovision Component cables (recommended).
- Allows you to use an OSSC or RetroTINK to upscale for better video quality.
- Properly attenuated CSYNC.
- Output voltage is regulated to 5v for RGB televisions and upscalers like the OSSC
- Doesn't obstruct the DSP Port of the Atari Jaguar allowing you to use a JagNet.
*Some modern HDTVs aren't able to display the native resolution of the Atari Jaguar (240p). This is not a limitation of the Jag2SNES but rather your TV. To use your Atari Jaguar on a TV that does not support 240p signal, we recommend using a scan converter / upscaler like an OSSC.