JAG2GEN - Atari Jaguar AV to Genesis Cables
- Humble Bazooka
Humble Bazooka's JAG2GEN allows you to use Sega Genesis Model 2 AV cables with your Atari Jaguar. This provides a more common and readily available solution for connecting your Atari Jaguar to a CRT or HDTV*. The JAG2GEN works great with HD Retrovision cables and upscalers like the RetroTINK 5x and OSSC. The JAG2GEN helps you get the best picture quality from your Atari Jaguar.
- Two color shell design
- Shell designed to securely connect to the AV port of the Atari Jaguar like OEM cables.
- Supports Sega Genesis Model 2 AV cables including Composite, RGB SCART (read more on SCART), and HD Retrovision Component cables (recommended).
- Allows you to use an OSSC or RetroTINK to upscale for better video quality.
- CSYNC is attenuated to safely use with properly built Sega Genesis Model 2 SCART cables.
- Output voltage is regulated to 5v for RGB televisions and upscalers like the OSSC
- Doesn't obstruct the DSP Port of the Atari Jaguar allowing you to use a JagNet.
*Some modern HDTVs aren't able to display the native resolution of the Atari Jaguar (240p). This is not a limitation of the Jag2GEN but rather your TV. To use your Atari Jaguar on a TV that does not support 240p signal, we recommend using a scan converter / upscaler like an OSSC.