HD Retrovision YPbPr Component Video Male-to-Male RCA Cable
- HD Retrovision
- Properly interface your YPbPr component video + stereo analog audio equipment located up to 6 feet (1.8 meters) away
- Made with optimal-fitting RCA connectors without a death-grip and which also don't slip out too easily
- Supports all YPbPr video resolutions up to and including 1080p
- Full coverage 360° shielding prevents audio and video crosstalk
- Proper 75Ω (75 ohm) coaxial cable impedance for optimal video quality
∙ Length: 6 feet (1.8 meters) nominal
∙ Impedance: 75Ω (75 ohm) nominal
∙ Shielding: Aluminum Mylar w/ Copper Spiral
∙ RoHS Compliant
Supported Video Standards:
∙ CEA-770.2-D (240p60, 480i60, 480p60)
∙ CEA-770.3-E (720p60, 1080i60)
∙ ITU-R BT.1700 (288p50, 576i50)
∙ ITU-R BT.1358 (576p50)
∙ SMPTE 296M (720p50)
∙ SMPTE 274M (1080p60, 1080i50, 1080p50)
*NOTE: "60" implies both 60Hz and 59.94Hz.
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Does exactly what it says on the tin! I'm using it in my console setup to connect a component switcher to a RetroTINK 5X - works great!
Absolutely spot on signal with these into my retroink 5x pro. no signal interference or noise of any kind. Very impressed, highly recommended and worth the money
Very well built. I use them alongside my HD Retrovision Component Cables for the PS2, my YPbPr switcher and my YPbPr splitter and the image is very good.
I bought these cables to to connect a component switcher to a Retrotink 5X and they've been great, the quality of both the image and the cable is superb. Would recommend to anyone.