HD Retrovision YPbPr Component Video Female-to-Male RCA Extension Cable
- HD Retrovision
- Extend your YPbPr component video + stereo analog audio equipment by up to 6 feet (1.8 meters)
- Made with optimal-fitting RCA connectors without a death-grip and which also don't slip out too easily
- Supports all YPbPr video resolutions up to and including 1080p
- Full coverage 360° shielding prevents audio and video crosstalk
- Proper 75Ω (75 ohm) coaxial cable impedance for optimal video quality
Component video cables too short to reach around to your streaming setup, or just want to cause more tripping hazards in your room? HD Retrovision YPbPr RCA extension cables are made with the same high-quality wires & shielding used in our Genesis and SNES YPbPr component cables. As a result, virtually no video or audio degradation is introduced from the extension process. These extension cables may be chained together to achieve even longer lengths, if desired.
∙ Length: 6 feet (1.8 meters) nominal
∙ Impedance: 75Ω (75 ohm) nominal
∙ Shielding: Aluminum Mylar w/ Copper Spiral
∙ RoHS Compliant
Supported Video Standards:
∙ CEA-770.2-D (240p60, 480i60, 480p60)
∙ CEA-770.3-E (720p60, 1080i60)
∙ ITU-R BT.1700 (288p50, 576i50)
∙ ITU-R BT.1358 (576p50)
∙ SMPTE 296M (720p50)
∙ SMPTE 274M (1080p60, 1080i50, 1080p50)
*NOTE: "60" implies both 60Hz and 59.94Hz.
“HD Retrovision” and “HDRV” are trademarks, and “HD Retrovision Bringing Retro Gaming Into The High Definition Era” is a registered trademark, of HD Retrovision LLC. All photographs of HD Retrovision products are © HD Retrovision LLC.