Wingman PS2 Adapter for PS1 / PS2
Product is now in stock!
About this product
- Wingman PS2 supports PS2/PS/PS Classic consoles, with an appearance that complements the design of PS2 memory card. A feeling of nostalgia will gradually emerge. It supports more than 125 kinds of controllers in wireless or wired mode, including PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Xbox Elite 2, Xbox 360, Switch Pro controller and more.
- Compatible with PS2/PS/PS Classic consoles.
- Compatible with Xbox Elite 2, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One (BT model), PS5, PS4, PS3, Switch Pro controllers in both wireless and wired modes.
- Compatible with Xbox Elite, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS5, PS4, PS3, Switch controllers and fighting sticks, Sega Astro City Mini and Mega Drive Mini controllers in wired mode.
- Compatible with Xbox 360 Gaming Receiver and Xbox Adaptive controller.
- LED indicator to show connecting console and status.
- Support 5-level TURBO settings: 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 click/second.
- Supports hot swapping. Auto-registers controllers. Optimal button mapping.
- Compact and lightweight. Size similar to original PS2 memory card.
- Firmware upgradeable
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I love this thing. I like it so much I might buy another at some point so I have one on PS1 too. Only minor issues is updating didn't work at first and to try it on another PC before it worked and it would have been cool if multiple pads could connect to it but that might be impossible to do.
I had the previous brook adapter which hung down and it always really bugged me. That was enough for me to get this one, which looks so nice and sleek and works a treat!
The dangling part of the previous version always seemed to get in the wak, so this design is substantiall better and works well
Super nice to be able to use wireless pads at a very low latency. Keep up the good work, Brook
This thing has such a nice form factor compared to the 'v1' and so far has worked flawlessly with the DualSense. Just need one in grey to match the PSX!