Brook Wingman PS2 Adapter for PS1 / PS2
Product is now in stock!
About this product
- Wingman PS2 supports PS2/PS/PS Classic consoles, with an appearance that complements the design of PS2 memory card. A feeling of nostalgia will gradually emerge. It supports more than 125 kinds of controllers in wireless or wired mode, including PS5, PS4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Xbox Elite 2, Xbox 360, Switch Pro controller and more.
- Compatible with PS2/PS/PS Classic consoles.
- Compatible with Xbox Elite 2, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One (BT model), PS5, PS4, PS3, Switch Pro controllers in both wireless and wired modes.
- Compatible with Xbox Elite, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS5, PS4, PS3, Switch controllers and fighting sticks, Sega Astro City Mini and Mega Drive Mini controllers in wired mode.
- Compatible with Xbox 360 Gaming Receiver and Xbox Adaptive controller.
- LED indicator to show connecting console and status.
- Support 5-level TURBO settings: 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 click/second.
- Supports hot swapping. Auto-registers controllers. Optimal button mapping.
- Compact and lightweight. Size similar to original PS2 memory card.
- Firmware upgradeable
14 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Consigliatissimo, estremamente comodo e facile da usare
I've only tried it with Dualshock 4 and it works FLAWLESS with basically no input lag. I bought 4 pieces of this on a "hit or miss" chance for both of my consoles and I can say these are built with quality and is such an ease to use. You can't find a descent ps1 or 2 controller these days + you can use the analog stick with ps1 games that couldn't nor did have it at the time of the release- with this thing it is possible on every game. It is a must buy for anyone who like the comfortable, modern way to play on original retro ps hardware. The only issue I had was one ps1 game when my ds4 at the intro after startup had the rumble at 100% all the time, I just pressed the ds4 ps button and it stopped. It is a plugnplay device so hassle. Awesome quality!
Tested on a ps one and with a ps2 fat, I can now use my DS4 from ps4 ! Perfect
This is a great little accessory for the PS1 and PS2 and a notable improvement on the earlier version which had a lead. It really is sublime playing on Sony's first console using it's latest generation of controller
I bought this to use with my PS1 and PS2. I can use my DS3, DS4, DualSense on both machines without issue and have even been able to use my Qanba Obsidian via the USB port negating the need for my older HRAP sticks. Recommended product. Easy update process too.
Great little wireless solution for PS2 which matches the original aesthetic.
I have bought 2 more receivers after having some 2 for my PSX. They are working flashily, easy to synch and low latency. They are the best in market.
Great product! The receiver can be updated and supports multiple wireless controllers. I am using it in PS1 and PS2 with PS4 controllers and it works great without any noticeable latency.
Had to get another for my PSone