Snow Bros. Nick & Tom Special - Switch
- Nintendo Switch
THE CLASSIC ARCADE GAME IS BACK IN A MODERN VERSION!
Snow Bros. is a classic platform game that was first released as an arcade game in 1990 by Toaplan, a Japanese development studio that was mainly famous for their shoot 'em up games. Critically acclaimed Snow Bros. later released for several consoles and home computers. Being well-liked by players, Snow Bros. spawned a sequel on arcade. Snow Bros. gained cult status as a sought-after retro game after having been dormant since the 90's.
30 years later it's time for the heroes Nick and Tom to return in a modern interpretation in Snow Bros. Nick & Tom Special.
One day, the peaceful country of Snow Land is suddenly invaded by King Artich of Kingdom Hotteda Kingdom! The twin princes of Snow Land, Nick and Tom, try to stop him, but in turn are transformed into snowmen by the curse of King Artich. The twin princesses, Puripuri and Puchipuchi are abducted and Snow Land began melting down and disappearing. Nick and Tom start their long journey to regain peace in Snow Land, rescue the princesses and lift the curse.
About this Game
- The classic arcade platform game in a new version with remastered graphics and music.
- Contains the 50 levels from the original + 30 new levels.
- Play alone or together with a friend to save Snow Land from the evil King Artich.
- Includes the Monster Challenge DLC where you can play as the monsters.
- 3 x sticker sheet plus instruction manual included as bonus content.