El Viento Collector's Edition for Mega Drive / Genesis
It is the year 1928 when the cult of Hastur, an evil god of the winds, seeks to resurrect their master. To do this, a massive ceremony must be performed atop a large structure in New York City - the future Empire State Building! The cult’s leader Restiana has brought even mob boss Vincent DeMarco to provide additional muscle to their dark plans. All seems lost until a sorceress from Peru arrives to put an end to their plot. Annet has harnessed a portion of Hastur’s magic and can control various elements such as the magic of the Wind - el Viento! Guide Annet through speakeasies, factories, alleyways, and more throughout the city and put an end to the ritual!
- Rosa Intensa Cartridge for SEGA Genesis®/Mega Drive
- Full-colored instruction manual
- Reversible cartridge inlay sleeve
- Embellished cartridge slipcover
- Individually numbered certificate of authenticity