Brook Wingman FGC Multi-Console to PS5/PS4/PC Converter
PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PRE-ORDER. ESTIMATED SHIPPING IS END OF SEPTEMBER 2023.
Please Read Before Purchasing
Pease review the following limitations with this model of Wingman device:
- Wireless/Bluetooth is not supported on this device.
- Designed only to convert to PS4 and PS5 console and PC (X-Input).
- Wingman FGC is designed specifically for fighting games. It does not support left or right analog stick control.
- Not all brands and models of Fightsticks are supported at launch.
- No Wingman devices support SOCD cleaning on their own - your Fightstick must offer its own SOCD cleaning functionality.
Brook, designers of this generation's multi-console PCBs and converters continue to evolve their line of Super Converters. The Wingman FGC is the very first converter to offer native PS5 control.
Versatile Multi-Console to Playstation 5 and PC Converter
The Wingman FGC offers compatibility with a wide range of console gamepads, arcade sticks and controllers across Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 and Nintendo Switch. PC control is X-Input.
Full-Featured, Firmware Upgradeable
The Wingman FGC has several convenient features to improve the control experience.
- Accepts wired FightSticks, wired gamepads and fightsticks across Xbox, Playstation, and Nintendo Switch.
- Supports mapping a single or combination of buttons to a Turbo function for rapid fire play.
- Two firmware modes: Tournament (No Turbo + No Remap) and Non Tournament (Turbo + Remap)
- Ability to hot-swap peripherals without unplugging the device from the console.
- Vibration and Turbo support.
- Mappable buttons from peripheral to PS5
- PC control via X-Input
In addition, the Brook Wingman FGC is firmware upgradeable, which can be used to improve functionality, and add new features. Firmware updates are performed by attaching your device to a Windows PC, or Mac (when applicable).
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I had heard great news about this item, and the new was right, this is one of the best accessories I have ever purchased it doesn’t seem to matter what you plug into it. I’m currently playing Street Fighter 6 on my PS5 with a Retrobit Sega Saturn USB pad and as someone from back in the day I’m loving it. Go buy one.