THIS ROUND IS NOW SOLD OUT.
The next round is expected in a couple of months.
It's Finally Here!
The brand new solution by PixelFx that adds a truly digital HDMI output to your Nintendo64 console! Not only that, but it also adds high quality RGB analog signal to the multi-out, and can even output both signals simultaneously!
The kit includes a PCB and Flex that must be soldered into the N64. This kit is meant for advanced installers only.
Compatible N64 models
N64Digital is compatible with all N64 models and all regions. Pikachu models are not supported yet as a spacer is needed.
By default the N64Digital requires a small case cut for the mini hdmi connector. Laser Bear has a no cut solution, https://laserbear.net/shop/ols/products/n64-digital-no-cut-mod However both Analog and HDMI cannot be used at the same time when using the no cut solution.
Official Installation Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJ5PXZjXLVE
Written Documentation: Coming Soon
- (USA) Rob DeCotiis - http://ofsmods.wixsite.com/home - firstname.lastname@example.org
- (USA) Mobius Strip Tech - http://www.mobiusstriptechnologies.com - email@example.com
- (Canada) - Leon Kiriliuk - firstname.lastname@example.org
- (USA) Jose Cruz - email@example.com
- (USA) Will Melton - RetroHacks.firstname.lastname@example.org - retrohacks.net
- (Belgium) Bjorn Collaer email@example.com
- (Greece) Video Game Perfection https://www.videogameperfection.com/
- (USA) iFixRetro Ben Fong https://twitter.com/ifixretro
- (Sweden) Daniel J - www.got2pair.se - firstname.lastname@example.org
- (USA) Dragon’s Hoard Gaming dragonshoardgaming.com
- (Italy) Alex Comandatu email@example.com
- (UK) Will Consoles Modifcations Wills Console Modifications - firstname.lastname@example.org
- (AUS) RetroSales RetroSales.com.au
- (France) ModInFrance https://shop.modinfrance.fr email@example.com