XSTATION KITS ARE NOW IN STOCK!
The XStation ODE is the one and only solution you will need to replace your broken optical drive in your PlayStation 1 console! By being a truly digital solution, it supports storage cards of up to 1TB for your games!
- A QSB for the PU-7 motherboard does not yet exist, but is in development.
- Early SCPH-700x models come with either a PU-18 or PU-20 motherboard. Please check before purchasing. PU-20 is NOT supported.
- Net Yaroze and other special models are potentially compatible but have not been tested.
What is in the box?
- XStation Main kit PCB
- Your selection of quick solder board (QSB) - Please choose according to the model of your console.
- Flex Cable
- 3 plastic stand-offs
- Full compatibility with the PlayStation 1 library.
- Full Redump drag and drop support
- Multi-disc support and easy swapping
- Return to the Loader by holding the reset button for 1 second
- PS1Digital Compatibility and IGR support through PS1Digital’s OSD menu
- microSD cards of any size are supported
- ExFAT and FAT32 support
- Simple drag and drop card setup
- Supports .iso, ccd/img, cue/bin (single and multiple)
- Integrated PSNee, for automatic region-free operation
- Automatic 50/60Hz switching
- Loading times are a little faster than an original drive in good condition.
- Easy firmware updates by simply dragging and dropping an update file to your microSD card.
- No registration necessary for updates, ability to revert to a previous firmware.
- Innovative Loader app with exclusive support for MemCard PRO memory cards