The XStation is now available for preorder. The current ETA for shipping is June 2022. Due to the silicon shortage issue though, this date is subject to change. We plan to provide more information on a regular basis on the estimated shipping dates. Availability is limited.
The XStation ODE is the one and only solution you will need to replace your broken optical drive in your PlayStation 1 console! By being a truly digital solution, it supports storage cards of up to 1TB for your games!
- A QSB for the PU-7 motherboard does not yet exist, but is in development.
- Early SCPH-700x models come with either a PU-18 or PU-20 motherboard. Please check before purchasing. PU-20 is NOT supported.
- Net Yaroze and other special models are potentially compatible but have not been tested.
What is in the box?
- XStation Main kit PCB
- Your selection of quick solder board (QSB) - Please choose according to the model of your console.
- Flex Cable
- 4 plastic stand-offs
- Full compatibility with the PlayStation 1 library.
- Full Redump drag and drop support
- Multi-disc support and easy swapping
- Return to the Loader by holding the reset button for 1 second
- PS1Digital Compatibility and IGR support through PS1Digital’s OSD menu
- microSD cards of any size are supported
- ExFAT and FAT32 support
- Simple drag and drop card setup
- Supports .iso, ccd/img, cue/bin (single and multiple)
- Integrated PSNee, for automatic region-free operation
- Automatic 50/60Hz switching
- Loading times are a little faster than an original drive in good condition.
- Easy firmware updates by simply dragging and dropping an update file to your microSD card.
- No registration necessary for updates, ability to revert to a previous firmware.
- Innovative Loader app with exclusive support for MemCard PRO memory cards