Get excellent picture quality from this modded Nintendo Wii.
The console has been modified to output the best possible analog signal you can get through RGB, and a new mini HDMI out port has been added for true digital signal to your modern TV set.
It can also output the analog and digital signal simultaneously in 240p/480i/480p in all video modes. The analog signal can output RGBS/RGBHV/RGsB or YPbPr.
This is a fully loaded console (RVL-CPU-60) in a box, and this model comes with the GameCube ports!
- Nintendo Wii Console (RVL-CPU-60)
- Sensor Bar with stand
- Two Wii Remotes (one white, one blue) both with jackets
- Power adapter
- Wii Console Stand
- Wii stand plate
- Euro connector plug
- Wii Sports + Wii Sports Resort game disc
- For HDMI output, you only require a mini-HDMI to HDMI cable.
- There currently is no good "off the shelf" solution for VGA.
- For YPbPr you will need a standard Wii Component Cable.
- If using a standard RGBS/Scart cable, it will need to be modifed to work the WiiDual. The colour channels need to be swapped and Composite Video needs to be removed from the console. These are both simple procedures. Please look at this image for details on how a modified RGC cable should look: https://i.imgur.com/nwVKO9r.jpg
If you already have a working Wii, we also offer a fitting service here.
All our consoles are previously used consoles, refurbished by us. They do NOT carry the manufacturer's warranty, but our own.