The first and only purely digital video output mod for the original Microsoft Xbox. Video is captured directly off of the pixel data bus from the GPU, encoded, and sent directly to your HD TV with no added external interpolation or frame-buffering for a crystal clear, no added lag, video output.
But pixel-perfect video isn't all the XboxHD+ offers. Audio is captured from the Xbox's digital SPDIF audio and output over the HDMI connector, and with the correct receiver allows for 5.1 Dolby Digital audio on select games.
XboxHD+ was designed from the ground up to be the best possible solution for your original Xbox.
New Features Exclusive to Stellar XboxHD+
- Redesigned and simplified installation process.
- No more patching of the Xbox BIOS.
- Installation troubleshooting via the Stellar OLED display.
- Fewer wires to solder.
- Re-designed included 3D printed parts for an easier and cleaner install.
- Firmware recovery via the Stellar USB-C interface.
- Pixel perfect digital video. Supports all official Xbox video resolutions. (480i, 480p, 576i, 720p, and 1080i)
- Video upscaling with interpolation options (linear and weighted bilinear).
- Per-game settings with direct integration with XBMC and XBMC4Gamers.
- Crystal clear digital audio with surround-sound and Dolby Digital pass-through.
- Upgradable firmware via our Xbox application for additional future features, bug fixes, etc!
- CEC support.
- Completely reversible! 100% no-cut mod.
- Optional force 480P. (Force 480i games to run in 480p)
- Optional auto anamorphic widescreen for widescreen 480P content. By default, 16:9 480P content will be stretched to fullscreen as the game intended. Avoid the hassle of having to adjust your TV's zoom/aspect ratio when switch between widescreen and none-widescreen 480P games.
Pixel Perfect Digital Video
Video is captured directly off of the pixel data bus from the GPU, encoded, and sent directly to your HD TV.
Crystal Clear Digital Audio
Crystal clear digital audio with surround-sound and Dolby Digital pass-through.
The XboxHD+ board features an easy to use firmware update feature that can update the board's software directly from the Xbox.
- XboxHD+ Board
- Project Stellar
- Stellar interface cable.
- Flex Cable. (Depending on kit choice)
- QSB Board. (1.0 - 1.5 include the QSB+ board and the 1.6 kits include a free LPC QSB rebuild))
- 3D Printed Pieces and Screws.
- Necessary wire.
- Built-in tools for system troubleshooting, configuration, hard-drive setup, etc.
- Automatic network based system updating.
- Kernel level ODE. (ISO Loading)
- Compressed ISO Loading. (CISO)
- Additional controller support. (Xbox One)
- Network loading of ISOs and virtual HDD images.
- Titan+ support. Supports legacy configured drives and Titan formated HDDs for up to 16TBs of native storage.
- Auto optimal UDMA timing. Up to UDMA5 autoconfigured, verifed, and tested on boot.
- Native ATA TRIM support.
- True no-DVD drive bypass. No external modifications required.
- Support for 64MB, 128MB, and 256MB RAM configurations.
- Automatic system time updating via network on boot.
- Analog video improvements and fixes with feature parity of the XboxHD+.
- Native boot animation in 720P.
- Native force 480P with HD+ fixes.
- Insignia enhancments.
- Advance fan control.
- Kernel debugger over USB.
- GDB debugger via USB.
- And so much more...