Consoles listed in stock are now ready to dispatch!
This is the PlayStation 1 Ultimate Edition. It's a thoroughly refurbished original console, with a fully re-capped original power supply that will provide clean power to the console for a very long time.
On top of that, you can choose what mods you want to add to make it even better!
The two awesome mods we provide are:
XStation: The XStation is an Optical Drive Emulator (available through Castlemania Games), a device that replaces the old, worn optical drive, with a state of the art device that can load your backups and homebrew software through a microSD card. It provides almost flawless compatibility, and is extremely quick compared to other similar devices. Furthermore, unlike the original optical drive, it will work at any angle! For a full list of features, please visit the official page on Castlemania Games.
PS1Digital: This is the ultimate kit in terms of video output from the original PlayStation 1. It converts the Serial port at the back of the PlayStation, to an HDMI port, that can output pure digital-to-digital video and audio signal to any TV or capture device. It can digitally upscale the image up to 1080p, for pixel perfect resolutions. It also incorporates a dual-frequency oscillator for perfect 50/60Hz timings, PSNee for region-free gaming, and more awesome features!
- The only console model that can support both mods is the 55xx (PU-18 motherboard revision).
- XStation supports 100x, 3xxx and 5xxx models (PU-7, PU-8 and PU-18 motherboards)
- PS1Digital supports 55xx and 7xxx models (PU-18 and PU-20 motherboards only)
- XStation completely replaces the optical drive.
- A 3D Printed Tray with SD Card extender will be installed in the console. The 3D trays are designed and printed by LaserBear Industries
- Consoles without a PS1Digital kit will have a Dual-Frequency Oscillator installed, for perfect PAL & NTSC timings.
- Consoles with a PS1Digital kit have been properly wired for lid-switch control. This allows you to swap discs for multi-disc games from the PS1Digital OSD Menu, without having to physically open and close the disc lid.
- Please expect the console to have some scratches, as they are used consoles.
- The consoles pictured are for illustrative purposes only. If you want to see the console you'll receive, please get in touch with us via email.
The console comes with our own 1 year limited warranty. The box contents are:
- 1x PlayStation console (100x or 55xx model - make sure you choose the one you prefer)
In addition to the contents above, you will need the following in order to play (not included):
- Power cable (standard figure-8 plug)
- A Video cable - Get the best cable available here (HD Retrovision MD2 cable + PSX Adapter)
- Memory unit to save games (optional)
- PSX Original Controller
- A microSD card if you install an XStation
- An HDMI to HDMI cable if you install a PS1Digital
All our consoles are previously used consoles, refurbished by us. They do NOT carry the manufacturer's warranty, but our own.