Consoles listed in stock are now ready to dispatch!
This is the PlayStation 1 Endgame Edition. It's a thoroughly refurbished original console, with a fully re-capped original power supply that will provide clean power to the console for a very long time, a reproduction transparent shell, and all the mods we can install!
The awesome installed are:
XStation: The XStation is an Optical Drive Emulator (available through Castlemania Games), a device that replaces the old, worn optical drive, with a state of the art device that can load your backups and homebrew software through a microSD card. It provides almost flawless compatibility, and is extremely quick compared to other similar devices. Furthermore, unlike the original optical drive, it will work at any angle! For a full list of features, please visit the official page on Castlemania Games.
PS1Digital: This is the ultimate kit in terms of video output from the original PlayStation 1. It converts the Serial port at the back of the PlayStation, to an HDMI port, that can output pure digital-to-digital video and audio signal to any TV or capture device. It can digitally upscale the image up to 1080p, for pixel perfect resolutions. It also incorporates a dual-frequency oscillator for perfect 50/60Hz timings, PSNee for region-free gaming, and more awesome features!
Re-Capped PSU: The power supply has been re-capped with brand new high quality Nichicon capacitors, and has been inspected for damage and cracked solder joints.
LaserBear Industries original XStation Tray: The tray installed is an original LaserBear Industries tray with a full-size SD card extender.
- The console is an NTSC-Japanese console, that requires a 100v-110v supply!
- PS1Digital supports 55xx and 7xxx models (PU-18 and PU-20 motherboards only)
- XStation completely replaces the optical drive.
- The PS1Digital kit has been properly wired for lid-switch control. This allows you to swap discs for multi-disc games from the PS1Digital OSD Menu, without having to physically open and close the disc lid.
- Please check the pictures for the state of the replacement shell. These shells were produced in the late 90s and may have some damage. This will be cleary depicted in the photos.
- The console pictured is the one available for purchase!
The console comes with our own 1 year limited warranty. The box contents are:
- 1x PlayStation console (NTSC-J 5500 model)
In addition to the contents above, you will need the following in order to play (not included):
- Power cable (standard figure-8 plug)
- A 220v Input - 110v output step down regulator, if your supply is 220v.
- Memory unit to save games (optional)
- PSX Original Controller
- An SD card or microSD + SD card adapter for XStation
- An HDMI to HDMI cable if you install a PS1Digital
All our consoles are previously used consoles, refurbished by us. They do NOT carry the manufacturer's warranty, but our own.