RGB modded with Tim Worthington's NESRBG Kit
This RGB mod provides a clear picture and improves your retro gaming experience. A toggle switch is fitted to change between 3 different palettes: "Natural", "Improved" and "Garish".
Compatibility: With the OSSC Upscaler, XRGB Framemeister, most model LCD and HD-TV's with scart input, CRT televisions (no upscaler necessary).
Contents vary based on selected option:
1. Unboxed console comes with 1 controller and a power adapter
2. Boxed console comes with 2 controllers, power adapter, and original manuals.
For a compatible RGB cable, please see here
You can choose the exact configuration of your NESRGB install from the following:
1. All options (RGB out, palette switch, jack audio out, S-video out)
2. Integrated Audio (RGB out, palette switch, audio wired to the output)
3. Integrated Switchless (by adding the switchless mod from the dropdown; RGB out with audio wired)
4. Separate Switchless (by adding the switchless mod from the dropdown; RGB out, jack audio out)
Please contact us after placing your order to let us know of your choice. We will install "All Options" by default, if you don't select otherwise.
Note: Please expect the console to have some scratches, as they are used consoles. Feel free to contact us if you would like to see the exact console prior to purchasing, but they all are in similar condition to the one pictured.
All our consoles are previously used consoles, refurbished by us. They do NOT carry the manufacturer's warranty, but our own.